Wrought Iron Doors
Decorative iron doors are an excellent way to add curb appeal and value to a home. Whether you are starting with new construction or considering a remodel, an iron door is a superior choice to a wood door due to it's durability. Iron doors also boast benefits such as rot, warp & splinter resistance, top notch security and minimal maintenance.
Why Choose EntryPoint For Your Iron Door?
Not all cast iron doors are made the same. Be careful to read through all of the specs for other companies and then compare them to ours. EntryPoint installs 12 gauge iron doors with operable glass panels - which is almost 30% thicker than most companies offer. Don't be fooled by a lesser quality, lighter door!
Each of our forged cast iron doors come with the following:
- Manufactured using 12-gauge cast iron - among the thickest in iron door industry
- Hand-forged 5/8" solid iron scroll work
- Pre-hung and balanced on 2" cast iron jamb
- Heavy duty 1,0001b. capacity hinges
- Extra Large Hinges for support and design
- Standard glass is dual-paned, insulated and tempered
- Glass options including: clear, tea, aquatex, rain, water cubic, and pear (Low-e is available for a small additional cost on most glass options)
- Doors are fully insulated with poured polyurethane foam
- Independently-opening glass panels secured with compression locks for easy cleaning
- Most Doors can be manufactured to accept optional screens
Iron door installations generally take no more than a day with our trusted technicians and cause little to no disruption to our client's busy schedules.
Get A Free Iron Door Quote
Unsure how to compare or even where to start with updating your door? We have friendly in office staff that is experienced and ready to help! We take great pride in offering the best products we can find with the best service and at a fair price.