Iron doors are an excellent way to add curb appeal and value to a home. Whether you are starting with new construction or considering a remodel, an iron door is a superior choice to a wood door due to its durability. Iron doors also boast benefits such as rot, warp & splinter resistance, top-notch security, and minimal maintenance.
Not all iron doors are made the same. Be careful to read through all of the specs for other companies and then compare them to ours. EntryPoint installs 12-gauge iron doors with operable glass panels, which are almost 30% thicker than most companies offer. Don't be fooled by lesser quality, lighter doors!
Each of our forged 12-gauge steel doors comes with the following:
- Hand-forged 5/8" solid iron scrollwork
- Pre-hung and balanced on 2-inch, 12-gauge steel jamb
- Heavy-duty 1,000-lb. capacity hinges
- Extra large hinges for support and design
- Standard glass is dual-paned, insulated, and tempered
- Glass options include clear, tea, Aquatex, rain, water cubic, and pear (Low-E is available for a small additional cost on most glass options)
- Doors are fully insulated with poured polyurethane foam
- Independently opening glass panels secured with compression locks for easy cleaning
- Most Doors can be manufactured to accept optional screens
Iron door installations generally take no more than a day with our trusted technicians and cause little to no disruption to our client's busy schedules.
Get A Free Iron Door Quote
Unsure how to compare or even where to start with updating your door? We have friendly in-office staff that is experienced and ready to help! We take great pride in offering the best products we can find with the best service and at a fair price.