Join Our Team
Looking for a job with an excellent, local company? EntryPoint Doors & Window is hiring!
Please find a list of open positions below. In order to apply, please email a job application with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Afterward, a member of our team will review your qualifications and follow up with you shortly.
Lead Door and Window Installer Job - Contract
EntryPoint Doors and Windows, is one of the Georigia's largest growing replacement window and door companies and is seeking a Master Installer. The Master Installer will manage their own crew to provide quality replacement window and door installation services to homes throughout the city.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Installer must provide their own installation tools
- Must have liability insurance and workman’s comp
- Must have RRP/EPA Lead paint certification
- Professional and courteous behavior is required at all times
HIGHLIGHTS + BENEFITS
- Will work with quality products and materials only
- Most jobs are full day or multi-day projects
- The top performing installers will be eligible to become a Master Installer and full time employment opportunities that will receive company truck and medical, dental, 401k options. EntryPoint Strives to promote from within so there is always a great opportunity to move up.
- Competitive pay structure
- Monthly bonuses
- Entry Doors
- Door Glass
- Free Estimate
- Door Catalogs
- Window Catalogs
- Affordable Windows and Doors with the Energy Tax Credit